How to repair CD disk
How to repair data from a starched or corrupted optical (CD/DVD/Blu-ray) disk. Step-by-step description:
- Insert a corrupted optical disk into the drive on PC
- Download Recovery Toolbox for CD
- Install Recovery Toolbox for CD on your computer
- Run Recovery Toolbox for CD
- Select the drive to recover data on the first page of Recovery Toolbox for CD
- Select the disk and folder to save recovered data
- Selecting the files /folders you want to recover from the drive
- Press Next button
The tool will be indispensable in the following cases:
- media being physically damaged (scratches, exposure to liquids, etc.)
- the format of the media being corrupted by the software for writing disks
- OS failures while reading and accessing the media
- and so on and so forth
In all these unpleasant situations, the program will quickly and perfectly do everything necessary to recover as much information as possible.
The comfortable and intuitive interface makes working with the program effective and pleasant.
A brief list of Recovery Toolbox for CD features:
- Recovering corrupted data from all most common types of media for today
- Working with data that became corrupted both after physical damage of the media and due to program errors
- Allowing the user to completely control the recovery process
- Giving the user a detailed report about the data recovery process as possible
But what is most important – all these brilliant features are absolutely free of charge! From now on you have an available, simple, but still powerful tool for data recovery that does not require any money!
If you take into account the number and quality of algorithms, the simplicity and availability of use, the range of features, Recovery Toolbox for CD is one of the best tools in its class and, once again, unlike most of its analogs, it is absolutely free.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above